Saturday, October 2, 2010

How To Make A Sandwich.

So, it's Saturday, the day after Friday night. And the afternoon is turning into the evening. The only movement I've done today is from my bed, to the kitchen, then finally posting up on the couch. I haven't let a glimpse of sunlight come inside the apartment and don't plan on letting that happen for the rest of the day. It feels great, but I needed to do something to get that "accomplished" feeling...

So, I made a sandwich. And this is how I make a sandwich. (I recommend you try it)

- (2 slices) Sara Lee's Honey Wheat Bread
- (1 slice) Swiss cheese - from deli only
- (1 slice) Muenster cheese - once again, deli only
- (3 thin slices) Turkey Pastrami - yup, deli only
- Honey Mustard on one slice of bread
- Mayo on other slice of bread
- Dill pickle (sandwich style) *optional*
- Red Devil hot sauce (use at own discretion) *mandatory*

There you have it guys... When I don't feel like driving to Taco Bell, this is what I make.
Try it and let me know what you think, and/or if you have any recommendations. I'm always down to try something new.

Sincerely,

Ryan

P.S. this blog sounds way too serious to be a sandwich recipe, I know...

7 comments:

  1. I'm hungry now, all I've had today was ramen noodles :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen- too bad we ate most my pastrami and cheese last night when we were all laying on the kitchen floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put up your recipe for the best kind of sandwich known to man-kind, a grilled cheese sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds insanely quality.
    too bad theres no food in this house...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make this? you don't have a woman make it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Subtract the mayo and you've got one killer sammwich equasion.

    Another good one is
    2 slices of pumpernickel bread
    1 slice swiss cheese
    1 slice spicy wisconsin cheddar
    2 thin slices peppered turkey breast
    2 thin slices of roast beef
    4 or 5 thiiiiin slices of cucumber
    a pinch of beansprouts
    a soupcon of peperoncinis
    and honey mustard on both slices of bread

    yum.

    ReplyDelete