Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whiskeytown... I mean, Tucson, Arizona.

So, here's a quick story.

Last night we got asked to play at this bar in Tucson, Arizona on two days notice. We played for two hours or so and I think I speak for the rest of the band when I say it was one of the best nights in a long time. We played pretty much every song we've ever written, along with a few covers. We were honestly kind of hesitant to play this show because it was 21 and up, at a bar, in a college town. There was definitely a possibility of getting booed off stage haha. Fortunately, everyone was amazing and danced and had a good time.

The bartenders were very accommodating and generous... Which might have been a problem (for me anway). We got a free bar tab and I think everyone went a little crazy. Now, I just happen to weigh 40-50 lbs less than everyone else that I was drinking with so it definitely hit me a little harder. I was pretty much shit-faced. And, well, you guys get the idea, so I'll just wrap up the story with: I'm basically not allowed to talk on stage anymore while being intoxicated.

Apparently I just kept calling the town of Tucson, "Whiskeytown" and making very lame jokes that were only funny to me =/
Oh well... I had a blast and will never forget how amazing the night was.

If you like our music, I thank you and love you from the bottom of my heart. You make life so enjoyable for me, I can't even describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment