Thursday, October 7, 2010

"You Had To Be There"

I'm just going to share a pointless story with you because I am bored. And I know this blog is going to sound incredibly mean but I really don't care.

Now, this is very random but I just want to let you know, when people fall/trip/slip/stumble, I laugh, I laugh out loud, and I sometimes even point, because it is extremely funny :/

For instance, last night I was at a bar with two of my friends that nobody would know. Their names are Justin and Stephen and sometimes they're cool...
Anyway, we were drinking whiskey and cola, having a nice conversation, sitting at the bar. The DJ was bumpin' really cool music like Ke$ha and Lil' Wayne all night, and people were having a great time dancing.
There was one girl in particular that should have stopped drinking 8 drinks ago and should have worn more clothing. She thought her shit didn't stink and decided to run up to some guy, and pretend to hump him (because guys find that attractive...NOT). Well... the floor might have been a little wet from people spilling their drinks. Or maybe she is just clumsy, I don't know. And it really doesn't matter, 'cuz either way... She ate shit. And she ate shit hard. Her feet flew out from beneath her and she was completely parallel with the ground before she smacked down on the cold hard floor.
I laughed. Justin laughed and 50 other people that witnessed the entire thing laughed. Because it was funny.
Until her face turned the color of a fire truck and then I felt terrible and gave her a hug.

Fortunately, she had a great attitude, eventually laughed it off, and went back to binge drinking and dry humping dudes.

Well anyway, I hope I used enough adjectives and described the story well enough so you can maybe laugh also. Otherwise I feel like an idiot and it was one of those "you had to be there" stories.

Great... why did I even write this. Fml.

3 comments:

  1. yeah not like i wasn't there or anything!! and i dont remember that? haha -LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. the use of the phrase "cold hard floor" made me giggle. unintentional reference to your own band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry i actually LOL-ed at this hahaha

    ReplyDelete