Saturday, October 16, 2010

Short Story Long.

Here's another short story...

Last night, Justin, Stephen, Jess, our friend Kody and I decided to go to our favorite bar in the entire world, Toby Keith's. It was pretty much a celebration that Stephen is finally leaving (God, talk about over staying your welcome).
That was a joke. But back to the story... Okay, so we all decided to just get hammered and go crazy. I mean, not that we usually don't do that anyway...

I'll keep this short.

At Toby Keith's there is this bar tender that is literally in love with me. Or, maybe it's the other way around. I don't remember. Anyway, she hooks us all up with pretty cheap drinks. She might have given me a shot of Soco and lime (you know, like the Brand New song, minus the Amaretto) and it set my night off right. I don't remember what else I drank, so that's irrelevant.

Next part...

2 A.M. rolls around and the bouncer grabbed my drink out of my hands and told us all to leave. Little did they know, I brought my sleeping bag. But that plan failed. So we decided to peace out.
We didn't want to call a cab, cuz Toby took too much of our money, so we called our very good friend, Adelaide (yes, THE adelaidejoy.tumblr.com). Adelaide came and picked us up and started driving us home. Then of course, everyone wants Whataburger, except for me, because I have my head hanging out the window. My tummy wasn't feeling so good. So we go through the drive-thru and the second I hear everyone yelling, "I want a what-a-meal, double meat, large fry, and a coke!"... I just started hurling up everything I drank in the past 4 hours. Yep, right out the window in the drive-thru.
Apparently I throw up very loud and there were about 20 people in the parking lot next to us, just staring.
Obviously there moms never taught them it was rude to stare at people throwing up in a Whataburger drive-thru at 2:30 AM.

I'm going to stop writing now because I just realized I sound like an alcoholic.
And because I just decided I want Whataburger...

I hope the lady in the drive-thru doesn't recognize me...
fml.

1 comment:

  1. I read this to my mother. She laughed for about five minutes. You made her day... at your puke-y expense - but made her day nonetheless.

    Hope the drive-thru lady didn't recognize you!

    ReplyDelete