Saturday, October 2, 2010

This Is My Blog.

I have no idea what I am going to write in here. And I have no idea how often. And I love starting sentences with "And", even though every teacher I've ever had growing up told me not to. Well, I'm 21 and I still do it. And I sure as hell don't plan on changing.

This blog might consist of funny/entertaining events that happen in my very normal life, or I might share cooking recipes... I don't know. I probably will not share my opinion as much as normal "bloggers" though because people get offended too easily these days... Then again, I might say something specifically designed to offend some people, I don't know...

I hope you read what I write in the future. I promise it will be more interesting and better written than this post.
I don't think I've ever been so hungover as I am right now. Fml.

By the way, I have the absolute best friends anyone could ask for. And you do too, so go tell them you love them... I do it everyday.


Love,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment