Friday, October 15, 2010

My First Kiss Went A Little Like This...

Church Camp. 8th Grade.

Now obvioulsy I had pecked girls before on the play ground in elementary school or what-not. But this kiss at church camp, right under God's eyes, was a sin.

This female stuck her tongue so far down my throat I thought I was being probed by an alien. It was disgusting and I was pissed. Everyone had told me making out is the best thing in the world and I was so excited... Then I was left with something that would haunt me for years to come.

Well, long story short, her and I didn't last... Pretty sure God told me to end it with her right after he witnessed that face sucking.

I don't know why I wrote this, I was bored and heard the 3oh!3/Ke$ha song "My First Kiss" and thought I would share my story here, rather than write a song about it.

Dear God,
I hope she doesn't read this...

=/

Love,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment